Vision Vene Jacket - Vene (boat in English) is a jacket which is designed by Vision especially for boating activities in mind. Waterproof and breathable of course, but with more durable fabric to tackle the harsh marine conditions. The Vision Vene jacket includes standard Vision wading jacket features, such as strongly curved sleeves, adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs and hem drawstring and a large fully adjustable hood to fit nicely over a cap or a beanie. In addition the Vision Vene Jacket has some special features: the fleece lined collar is slightly oversized, the hand warming pockets on the sides are with zippers and fleece lining, inside chest pockets have passes for headsets and all outside pockets are equipped with internal D-rings to keep everything from boat keys to small accessories safe and handy. The Vision Vene jacket also features a sunglasses cloth on a cord inside left chest pocket and more importantly reflective print which is a safety feature when boating.
"The Vision Vene jacket is a smart black colour and will match the Vision Vene Bib & Brace trousers perfectly"
Vision Vene Jacket Features
- Waterproof and breathable extra durable F4 fabric
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON main zipper
- Strongly curved sleeves with incut cuffs
- 2 big side pockets with zippers and with micro fleece lining
- 2 outside chest pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- 2 chest pockets inside the jacket with pass through for headsets
- 2 big mesh pockets inside the jacket
- D-rings inside all of the 4 outside pockets
- Sunglasses cloth on a cord clipped in to the D-ring of the left chest pocket
- Oversized fleece lined collar for hard core weather
- Large fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem drawstring seals out bad weather
- Reflective print for safety
- Vision logo detail
Vision Vene Jacket Sizes (approx)
- 39"-41" chest - M
- 42"-45" chest - L
- 46"-48" chest - XL
- 49"-51" chest - XXL
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to email@example.com and one of our team would be happy to check for you.