Silver Bunny Cormorant
We tie all of our cormorant flies with the tips of rabbit fur and here's why:
- It provides a consistent length time after time.
- It is more durable therefore tends not to pull out.
- It has loads more movement in the water.
- It does not look "bulky" like some cormorants tied with Marabou.
- We think it fishes better!
The Olive version is a fantastic pattern when used in conjunction with other flies such as a FAB or Booby. We have found this fly particularly successful when fishing clear water.