RIO Technical Trout Elite Floating Fly Line - Specifically designed for delicate presentations of small flies to technical feeders at range, with low stretch, ultra-slick performance.
NEW! - RIO Technical Trout Elite Floating Fly Line line features a long, fine front taper for the lightest of presentations and delicacy and is the ideal choice of line when fishing dry flies, nymphs, soft hackles and emergers to tricky eaters at distance. The line has a long head and back taper to increase loop control when carrying long lengths, and for making precise casts to rising fish, while the weight distribution makes it easy to turn over long leaders for technical feeders at range. The low stretch core provides incredible levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing
In addition, this RIO Technical Trout Elite line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market - producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
RIO Technical Trout Elite Floating Fly Line Details:
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
- Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
RIO Technical Trout Elite Floating Fly Line Features:
- Front Loop
- Back Loop
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team would be happy to check for you.