RIO Mainstream Saltwater Floating Fly Line - RIO’s Mainstream saltwater fly lines have been developed to meet the overall needs of the average and novice fly fisher, and are designed to optimise rod performance with slightly heavier and shorter head lengths. Every Mainstream line undergoes the same rigorous production processes and quality control standards as all RIO fly lines, and is made in RIO’s Idaho manufacturing facility. Each saltwater line is built with a hard, saltwater coating that will not wilt in the heat.
RIO Mainstream Saltwater Floating Fly Line Details
- Slightly heavier, easy casting lines for a multitude of situations
- Short, powerful front taper for good presentation and turnover
- Made in the RIO production facility to their exacting standards
- Colour - Blue
- Profile - Weight Forward
- Type - Floating
RIO Mainstream Saltwater Floating Fly Line Specs
- WF8 - Length 80ft - Head length 35ft - Head weight 245gr.
- WF9 - Length 80ft - Head length 35ft - Head weight 330gr.
- WF10 - Length 80ft - Head length 36ft - Head weight 355gr.
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to email@example.com and one of our team would be happy to check for you.