Fario Mirage Hares Ear Cormorant - This Mirage Hares Ear Cormorant is a fantastic pattern when used in conjunction with other flies such as a FAB or Booby. This particular pattern is a great fly to fish when pin fry or small fish are being preyed upon.
Fario Mirage Hares Ear Cormorant
- Hook - Heavy Wet Size 10
- Thread Colour - Black
- Body - Hares Ear / Fox Squirrel
- Rib - Medium Mirage Tinsel
- Cheeks - Sunburst Goose Biots
- Wing - Dyed Black Rabbit
- International Comp legal - Yes
Fario tie all of their cormorant flies with the tips of rabbit fur and here's why:
- It provides a consistent length time after time
- It is more durable therefore tends not to pull out
- It has loads more movement in the water
- It does not look "bulky" like some cormorants tied with Marabou
- They believe it fishes better!
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team would be happy to check for you.