Leeda Pike Trace - The Leeda Pike Trace is essentially a twin treble wire leader designed for fishing bait for Predatory fish such as Pike. Each Leeda Pike Trace is made using supple 7x7 strand 30lb wire, and semi barbed super sharp treble hooks to offer perfect hook hold every time. Each rig also contains a bait flag to create a target spot and assist in keeping bait on the hook however this can be removed if preferred. Also included in each Leeda Pike Trace pack is a low resistance run ring and buffer bead to create the perfect low resistance predator set up, just add a suitable weight (not included)
Leeda Pike Trace Details:
- Twin treble rig
- Semi barbed super sharp treble hooks
- Made from 7x7 strand wire (30lb)
- Low resistance run ring and buffer bead included
- Removable bait flags included
Leeda Pike Trace Available Sizes:
- Leeda Pike Trace #6
- Leeda Pike Trace #8
Leeda Pike Trace Set Up Instructions:
- Thread the low resistance ring onto the mainline and follow this with the buffer bead.
- Tie your mainline to the swivel of the trace and cover the swivel knot with the buffer bead.
- Clip a weight onto the low resistance ring and hook on your chosen bait to the barbed hook point.
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to email@example.com and one of our team would be happy to check for you.