Hardy Ultralite X Fly Rods - There are adverse conditions that place a different set of demands on our equipment - extreme weather, extreme distance, or even extreme flies. The Hardy Ultralite X is the answer to those demands and is significantly faster than the standard Hardy Ultralite rod range. The high recovery rates of the Hardy Ultralite X rods drive tight loops with even the largest flies. The more powerful butt section is built for lifting deep sunk lines, pressuring large fish away from snags, and handling density compensated fly lines with aggressive tapers.
"Extreme weather, extreme distance, extreme flies. The Hardy Ultralite X is the answer"
Hardy Ultralite X Fly Rod Details
- Sintrix NSX combined with a greater percentage of high modulus carbon fibre
- Rapid taper blank design maximises material performance
- Ceramic lined titanium recoil guides
- Rod of choice for high performance situations
- 4pc blanks
- Red metallic finish
- Supplied with aluminium tube and rod sleeve
- Hardy Ultralite X logo detail
Hardy Ultralite X Fly Rod Models:
- Hardy Ultralite X 9'0" #5 - 3oz - RHW
- Hardy Ultralite X 9'0" #6 - 3oz - RHW
- Hardy Ultralite X 9'6" #7 - 3.8oz - FW+EH
- Hardy Ultralite X 10'0" #7 - 3.8oz - FW+EH
- Hardy Ultralite X 10'0" #8 - 4.0oz - FW+EH
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team would be happy to check for you.