Greys Tital Wading Jacket - The Greys Tital Wading Jacket is the top-of-the-range model that brings the ultimate in weather protection and features. The 15,000mm membrane is the best membrane in the entire Greys range and offers great waterproofness and very high breathability of 5,000MVP. The three-layer nylon Oxford 160D provides the perfect combination of durability and comfort. The Greys Tital Wading Jacket houses two large chest pockets with flaps as well as two vertical pockets for leader materials or tools. The tool attachment point on the chest pocket is perfect for attaching your unhooking plier when not in use. The cuff sleeve is a perfect solution for keeping wind from going up your sleeve. On the back of the Greys Tital Wading Jacket, you will find a large pocket with drain holes for when you are wading deep.
"The Greys Tital Wading Jacket is the top-of-the-range model that brings the ultimate in weather protection and features"
Greys Tital Wading Jacket Features
- Three-layer Nylon Oxford jacket
- 15,000mm membrane for ultimate waterproofness
- 5,000MVP on breathability
- Teflon coating for excellent water repellence
- Two large chest pockets
- Two vertical chest pockets with zipper
- Handwarmer pockets with fleece lining
- D-ring at back for net attachment
- Tool attachment point on chest
- Large pack pocket with drain holes
- Cuff sleeve for better weather protection
- Adjustable hood
- Fleece lining at neck
- Greys logo detail
Greys Tital Wading Jacket Sizes
- Medium - 40"- 42" (approx)
- Large - 42" - 44" (approx)
- XL - 44"- 46" (approx)
- XXL - 46"- 48" (approx)
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team would be happy to check for you.