Airflo Polyleaders Salmon & Steelhead 5' - Available in a wide range of densities, the 5' Airflo Salmon/Steelhead Polyleaders provide an arsenal of options to the Salmon and Steelhead angler. Don’t think of these as a leader. Think of these as an extension of your fly line that transfers the energy of your cast better than any monofilament leader ever could. With low-volume, indestructible welded loops, super supple polyurethane coatings and a complete range of densities, Airflo Polyleaders will not only last longer than conventional leaders, they’ll elevate your game to an entirely new level. Made in Brecon, Wales.
Airflo Polyleaders |Need to wake bombers? You're covered. Time to dredge the deep unknown? No worries. Polyleaders can help with it all.
Airflo Polyleader Salmon & Steelhead 5':
- 5’ tapered leaders
- Supple Polyurethane coating
- Welded loops
- Strength 24lb
- Designed to accommodate the addition of 4’ to 12’ of tippet
Airflo Polyleader Salmon & Steelhead Densities:
- Floating, Clear
- Hover, Clear, Sink rate 0.5” per second
- Intermediate, Clear, Sink rate 1.5” per second
- Slow Sink, Green, Sink rate 2.0” per second
- Fast Sink, Brown, Sink rate 3.0” per second
- Super Fast Sink, Grey, Sink rate 5.0” per second
- Extra Super Fast Sink, Black, Sink rate 7.0” per second
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team would be happy to check for you.