Abel Nippers - Abel once again raised the level of what a fishing tool could by taking one of the most basic accessories the line nipper, and re-envisioning it with high quality parts, and perfected performance. Instead of the typical cutter-and-anvil design, the Abel Nipper features two jaws with knife grade steel cutting blades that cleanly snip 8X tippet, heavy leader material, and even braided backing. Overbuilt? Yes. Overkill? Definitely not. The Abel Nipper has quickly become one of the most essential items to include in a fly fisher’s, and fly tyer’s kit.
Abel Nippers Specification:
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Anodised 6061-T6 aluminium body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade Crucible CPM S35VN stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Engineered to cut 7X - 100 lb mono and braid
- Two Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Hook eye cleaning pin - 316 stainless steel
- Abel logo detail
- Assorted finishes
- Lanyard not supplied, available to order separately click here!
Note: If you can’t find what you are looking for here, we may have it in our tackle store. Please give us a call on 01968 672877 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team would be happy to check for you.