The Greys GX300 fly reel is made from high-grade aluminium in a practical ported large arbour design creating a lightweight reel with a high retrieval rate. The GX300 reel also features a central twin Rulon disc drag braking system ensuring a smooth a controlled fight and a tool-less left to right conversion makes the GX300 reel user friendly and practical. Fishers are confident that in the GX300 Greys have produced a fly reel comparable in performance to reels costing almost twice as much. The Greys GX300 is set to be a massive seller...
Greys GX300 fly reel features:
- Available in size's 4/5/6 and 6/7/8
- Narrow width, large arbour design for fast, level retrieve.
- Ported arbour design to reduce weight
- Tri-grip handle design
- Captive spool release mechanism
- Counter balanced
- Model: capacity
- #4/5/6 - WF5 line +70m backing approx
- #6/7/8 - WF7 line + 92m backing approx